Business Conferences, Functions & Meetings
Let Butterfly Creek host your next business function, be it a conference, meeting, or work seminar. We even do amazing mid or end of year Christmas functions with all the festive trimmings. We cater for events big and small and have two great function rooms and a large courtyard area suitable for 14 to 140 seated and 200 standing. Conveniently located just 2 minutes from Auckland Airport, Butterfly Creek is a great place to get your team together from anywhere in the country.
Butterfly Creek is a truly unique venue with delicious food, fully licensed and competitive rates. We even offer a free airport shuttle for out of towners. So, talk to our friendly and professional event staff, and let them wow you at your next business event.
Conferences & Meetings
At Butterfly Creek we offer a range of services including room hire, catering and equipment to ensure your business event runs smoothly. Our polite, friendly and professional staff will ensure that all your requirements are met and that you enjoy a smooth and successful event. Download Business Function Package here.
Why choose us:
- 3 great function spaces to choose from
- Amazing in-house catering – see menus below
- Amazing out-catering options – click here
- Cafe open 9:30am (Wed to Fri) great for small groups
- Private bar area available and fully licensed
- Free wi-fi (conditions apply)
- Ample parking or book our free Auckland Airport shuttle
- Great team building activities available to add on to your event – click here to view our Team Building options
We also have the boardroom available for use, this hosts up to 16 people and has its own small deck and air conditioning.
An open and spacious room that is perfect for getting fresh air during those long meetings and great to have a few drinks in afterwards if desired. Seats up to 150.
“We were extremely happy with the function. The food was delicious. The staff on the day were very helpful. I would recommend this as a function venue as our event was very successful. Thank you.” – Laura