Passes & Gift Vouchers
We have a great range of passes and vouchers available: Day passes, annual passes & gift vouchers. Select what you want below and we look forward to seeing you.
Looking for the perfect gift? Follow the quick & easy steps below:
- Choose 1 of the 4 options below & click ‘Buy Gift Certificate’
- Enter the gift recipients details & click continue (the gift recipient won’t receive an email until the delivery date).
- Click the ‘+ Add to Booking’ button if you’d like to add more Gift Vouchers, then fill out your contact details & continue to payment page.
Once your purchase has been completed you’ll be emailed a receipt, you’ll also receive a copy of the gift certificate on the delivery date.
- Unlimited daytime entry 9.30am – 5pm to all exhibits including Dinosaur Kingdom & Mythic Creatures
- 1 x free train ride per visit
- Bring a friend & they get 20% off their All Attractions pass.
- Bring a friend for FREE* on your birthday (can be an adult or child, visit must be 1 week prior or after visit)
- Quarterly digital newsletters plus regular alerts about special events, offers etc.
- Preferential booking on our Junior Keeper programme
- 1 x free adult entrance when booking a birthday party at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop
- 10% discount when you renew your annual pass within 3 months of it expiring
- 20% off entry to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium & 20% off climbs at Rocket Ropes when you show your Annual Pass
“This place is seriously one of the best places to take kids in Auckland. There’s such a great variety of attractions- my kids never get bored and love the interaction they get here. Plus the food options are just as varied (including healthy choices – loving that!). Thanks so much guys for doing a great job entertaining my kids, it’s places like this that ensure my sanity!” – Carrie
“The kids loved getting the opportunity to get up close and personal with many animals and critters that they wouldn’t ordinarily see at another facility in NZ (especially the dinosaurs!!)” – TB
“Highly recommend it, perfect place for kids and family day outing. There’s so much to see and do. For the past 6 years I have been taking my boys there 4-5 times a year and every time they go there it’s like their first visit. We spend good 4-5 hours there. Staff are so nice and friendly, cafe food is very delicious and creatively presented. Kids loves watching crocodile feeding, catching butterflies, cuddling the bunnies and feeding the goat. Nice playground for kids to play at while we sit back and enjoy our hot drink and watch them play.” – Swarti
“Really enjoyed the crocodiles and how knowledgeable the trainers were about them.” – Lucy
“Took our kids 4 and 6 to this place. They really did enjoy walking through the butterflies, one landed on nearly every person we saw inside.” – Jared
“The reptile encounter was great where they were brought out so people could touch and hold them.” – Lynn
“The butterfly house was really good, well done. Tons of butterflies!” – Justin
“I was at Butterfly Creek with my daughters and grandchildren and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It’s very hard to put into words the joy and excitement that was on all the children’s faces from your amazing exhibits.” – Trevor
“Fantastic. The dinosaurs were super cool. The butterflies were near and the tarantula….big! Food was good, great choices. Lots of different things here, farm animals, rabbits to pat and goats to watch. A very special place.” – Claire
“Dinosaur heaven. Took our dinosaur loving grandson here. Very good dinosaur display along with sound effects, he loved it.” – Hazel