Passes & Gift Vouchers
We have a great range of passes and vouchers available: Day passes, annual passes & gift vouchers. Select what you want below and we look forward to seeing you. Not sure which date you want to visit? Not to worry, day passes are valid for up to 12 months from the purchase date for 1 day.
Looking for the perfect gift? Follow the quick & easy steps below:
- Choose 1 of the 6 options below & click ‘Buy Gift Certificate’
- Enter the gift recipients details & click continue (the gift recipient won’t receive an email)
- Click the ‘+ Add to Booking’ button if you’d like to add more Gift Vouchers, then fill out your contact details & continue to payment page.
Once your purchase has been completed, you’ll be emailed a receipt & Gift Voucher(s).
- Unlimited daytime entry 9.30am – 5pm to all exhibits including Dinosaur Kingdom & Mythic Creatures
- 1 x free train ride per visit
- Bring a friend & they get 20% off their All Attractions pass.
- Bring a friend for FREE* on your birthday (can be an adult or child, visit must be 1 week prior or after visit)
- Quarterly digital newsletters plus regular alerts about special events, offers etc.
- Preferential booking on our Junior Keeper programme
- 1 x free adult entrance when booking a birthday party at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop
- 10% discount when you renew your annual pass within 3 months of it expiring
- 20% off entry to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium & 20% off climbs at Rocket Ropes when you show your Annual Pass
“Animal farm was great – totally interactive and hands on which all kids love, especially the feeding of the outside animals.” – Julie
“The Butterfly house is simply amazing and to have the butterflies just flying around and landing on you was beyond words.” – Yaginaki
“This was fantastic value for money. We all had an amazing day. Our 2 year old loved the giant crocodile and the bugs!!!! Our 4 and 5 year old girls LOVED the butterflies landing on them. The petting zoo was fantastic as a contrast of pace.” – Barbara
“Dinosaur heaven. Took our dinosaur loving grandson here. Very good dinosaur display along with sound effects, he loved it.” – Hazel
“The reptile encounter was great where they were brought out so people could touch and hold them.” – Lynn
“Butterfly Creek took care of my wheelchair-bound husband last weekend with such dignity, respect and consideration. He was treated so well throughout the whole complex. Very wheelchair-friendly place. Thanks Butterfly Creek for making our day!” – Katherine
“Always have an amazing time at Butterfly Creek…my son always has a blast when he’s here an never gets tired of any of the attractions..favourite part was the farm. Love the food too!! Thanks heaps” – Pugz
“Fantastic. The dinosaurs were super cool. The butterflies were near and the tarantula….big! Food was good, great choices. Lots of different things here, farm animals, rabbits to pat and goats to watch. A very special place.” – Claire
“Really enjoyed the crocodiles and how knowledgeable the trainers were about them.” – Lucy
“Loved it. A great family outing. Kids had lots of fun. Must visit when in Auckland.” – Karan