Passes & Gift Vouchers
We have a great range of passes and vouchers available: Day passes, annual passes & gift vouchers. Select what you want below and we look forward to seeing you.
Looking for the perfect gift? Follow the quick & easy steps below:
- Choose 1 of the 4 options below & click ‘Buy Gift Certificate’
- Enter the gift recipients details & click continue (the gift recipient won’t receive an email until the delivery date).
- Click the ‘+ Add to Booking’ button if you’d like to add more Gift Vouchers, then fill out your contact details & continue to payment page.
Once your purchase has been completed you’ll be emailed a receipt, you’ll also receive a copy of the gift certificate on the delivery date.
- Unlimited daytime entry 9.30am – 5pm to all exhibits including Dinosaur Kingdom & Mythic Creatures
- 1 x free train ride per visit
- Bring a friend & they get 20% off their All Attractions pass.
- Bring a friend for FREE* on your birthday (can be an adult or child, visit must be 1 week prior or after visit)
- Quarterly digital newsletters plus regular alerts about special events, offers etc.
- Preferential booking on our Junior Keeper programme
- 1 x free adult entrance when booking a birthday party at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop
- 10% discount when you renew your annual pass within 3 months of it expiring
- 20% off entry to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium & 20% off climbs at Rocket Ropes when you show your Annual Pass
“This place is seriously one of the best places to take kids in Auckland. There’s such a great variety of attractions- my kids never get bored and love the interaction they get here. Plus the food options are just as varied (including healthy choices – loving that!). Thanks so much guys for doing a great job entertaining my kids, it’s places like this that ensure my sanity!” – Carrie
“Animal farm was great – totally interactive and hands on which all kids love, especially the feeding of the outside animals.” – Julie
“Thankyou for the amazing day today enjoyed it before i flew back home” – Hayden
“The farm yard animals were so cute! My daughter enjoyed having her first cuddle with a baby rabbit, petting a baby lamb through the fence and being followed by the very friendly chickens that weren’t in pens. The goat enclosure was amazing!” – Storm
“Fantastic. The dinosaurs were super cool. The butterflies were near and the tarantula….big! Food was good, great choices. Lots of different things here, farm animals, rabbits to pat and goats to watch. A very special place.” – Claire
“The kids loved getting the opportunity to get up close and personal with many animals and critters that they wouldn’t ordinarily see at another facility in NZ (especially the dinosaurs!!)” – TB
“Dinosaur heaven. Took our dinosaur loving grandson here. Very good dinosaur display along with sound effects, he loved it.” – Hazel
“The butterfly house was really good, well done. Tons of butterflies!” – Justin
“We have been too quite a few attractions this holiday and this was clearly the winner in terms of quality of attractions and value for money.” – Sara
“This was fantastic value for money. We all had an amazing day. Our 2 year old loved the giant crocodile and the bugs!!!! Our 4 and 5 year old girls LOVED the butterflies landing on them. The petting zoo was fantastic as a contrast of pace.” – Barbara