Passes & Gift Vouchers
We have a great range of passes and vouchers available: Day passes, annual passes & gift vouchers. Select what you want below and we look forward to seeing you.
Looking for the perfect gift? Follow the quick & easy steps below:
- Choose 1 of the 4 options below & click ‘Buy Gift Certificate’
- Enter the gift recipients details & click continue (the gift recipient won’t receive an email until the delivery date).
- Click the ‘+ Add to Booking’ button if you’d like to add more Gift Vouchers, then fill out your contact details & continue to payment page.
Once your purchase has been completed you’ll be emailed a receipt, you’ll also receive a copy of the gift certificate on the delivery date.
- Unlimited daytime entry 9.30am – 5pm to all exhibits including Dinosaur Kingdom & Mythic Creatures
- 1 x free train ride per visit
- Bring a friend & they get 20% off their All Attractions pass.
- Bring a friend for FREE* on your birthday (can be an adult or child, visit must be 1 week prior or after visit)
- Quarterly digital newsletters plus regular alerts about special events, offers etc.
- Preferential booking on our Junior Keeper programme
- 1 x free adult entrance when booking a birthday party at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop
- 10% discount when you renew your annual pass within 3 months of it expiring
- 20% off entry to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium & 20% off climbs at Rocket Ropes when you show your Annual Pass
“Highly recommend it, perfect place for kids and family day outing. There’s so much to see and do. For the past 6 years I have been taking my boys there 4-5 times a year and every time they go there it’s like their first visit. We spend good 4-5 hours there. Staff are so nice and friendly, cafe food is very delicious and creatively presented. Kids loves watching crocodile feeding, catching butterflies, cuddling the bunnies and feeding the goat. Nice playground for kids to play at while we sit back and enjoy our hot drink and watch them play.” – Swarti
“I was at Butterfly Creek with my daughters and grandchildren and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It’s very hard to put into words the joy and excitement that was on all the children’s faces from your amazing exhibits.” – Trevor
“The butterfly house is sensational!! Butterflies from all over the world flying about and landing on you. Just Awesome!!” – Ken
“Butterfly Creek took care of my wheelchair-bound husband last weekend with such dignity, respect and consideration. He was treated so well throughout the whole complex. Very wheelchair-friendly place. Thanks Butterfly Creek for making our day!” – Katherine
“This was fantastic value for money. We all had an amazing day. Our 2 year old loved the giant crocodile and the bugs!!!! Our 4 and 5 year old girls LOVED the butterflies landing on them. The petting zoo was fantastic as a contrast of pace.” – Barbara
“The reptile encounter was great where they were brought out so people could touch and hold them.” – Lynn
“The butterfly house was really good, well done. Tons of butterflies!” – Justin
“Really enjoyed the crocodiles and how knowledgeable the trainers were about them.” – Lucy
“Loved it. A great family outing. Kids had lots of fun. Must visit when in Auckland.” – Karan
“Animal farm was great – totally interactive and hands on which all kids love, especially the feeding of the outside animals.” – Julie