Passes & Gift Vouchers
We have a great range of passes and vouchers available: Day passes, annual passes & gift vouchers. Select what you want below and we look forward to seeing you. Not sure which date you want to visit? Not to worry, day passes are valid for up to 12 months from the purchase date.
Looking for a great day out with family or friends? Choose the Farm Pass for all day access to just Buttermilk Farm, or choose our great value All Attractions pass to access all attractions (train rides additional) – click here to see all attractions on our map & click here to view pricing.
Day Pass prices shown below are already discounted by 5% – see full pricing here.
Looking for the perfect gift? Follow the quick & easy steps below:
- Choose 1 of the 6 options below & click ‘Buy Gift Certificate’
- Enter the gift recipients details & click continue (the gift recipient won’t receive an email)
- Click the ‘+ Add to Booking’ button if you’d like to add more Gift Vouchers, then fill out your contact details & continue to payment page.
Once your purchase has been completed, you’ll be emailed a receipt & Gift Voucher(s).
- Unlimited daytime entry 9.30am – 5pm to all exhibits including Dinosaur Kingdom & Mythic Creatures
- 1 x free train ride per visit
- Bring a friend for FREE* on your birthday (can be an adult or child, visit must be 1 week prior or after visit)
- Quarterly digital newsletters plus regular alerts about special events, offers etc.
- Preferential booking on our Junior Keeper programme
- 1 x free adult entrance when booking a birthday party at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop
- 10% discount when you renew your annual pass within 3 months of it expiring
- 20% off entry to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium & 20% off climbs at Rocket Ropes when you show your Annual Pass
“Dinosaur heaven. Took our dinosaur loving grandson here. Very good dinosaur display along with sound effects, he loved it.” – Hazel
“Loved it. A great family outing. Kids had lots of fun. Must visit when in Auckland.” – Karan
“Really enjoyed the crocodiles and how knowledgeable the trainers were about them.” – Lucy
“The Butterfly house is simply amazing and to have the butterflies just flying around and landing on you was beyond words.” – Yaginaki
“The butterfly house was really good, well done. Tons of butterflies!” – Justin
“The kids loved getting the opportunity to get up close and personal with many animals and critters that they wouldn’t ordinarily see at another facility in NZ (especially the dinosaurs!!)” – TB
“We have been too quite a few attractions this holiday and this was clearly the winner in terms of quality of attractions and value for money.” – Sara
“Plenty of lovely animals for the kids to feed, pat and hold. Probably the nicest goat enclosure I have ever seen. The man who gave info on the small pets, rabbits, Guinea pigs, mice etc was very friendly and nice to the children.” – Funfoodies
“Always have an amazing time at Butterfly Creek…my son always has a blast when he’s here an never gets tired of any of the attractions..favourite part was the farm. Love the food too!! Thanks heaps” – Pugz
“Dinosaur kingdom was awesome and if i was a child it would have seemed so real to me (actually i felt like a child in the surroundings). It was very realistic with some dinosaurs moving and making noise, a lot were hiding under and by trees which made it exciting as to what you were going to see next, the variety of dinosaurs were unlimited, a lot of places to take great pictures with or without children in them, the area was in impeccable condition as if it was built yesterday.” – Mon