Passes & Gift Vouchers
We have a great range of passes and vouchers available: Day passes, annual passes & gift vouchers. Select what you want below and we look forward to seeing you.
Looking for the perfect gift? Follow the quick & easy steps below:
- Choose 1 of the 4 options below & click ‘Buy Gift Certificate’
- Enter the gift recipients details & the date you’d like them to receive their gift certificate.
- Click ‘Continue’, then fill out your contact details & continue to payment page.
Once your purchase has been completed, you’ll be emailed a receipt – you & your gift recipient will receive the gift voucher via email on the delivery date.
- Unlimited daytime entry 9.30am – 5pm to all exhibits including Dinosaur Kingdom & Mythic Creatures
- 1 x free train ride per visit
- Bring a friend & they get 20% off their All Attractions pass.
- Bring a friend for FREE* on your birthday (can be an adult or child, visit must be 1 week prior or after visit)
- Quarterly digital newsletters plus regular alerts about special events, offers etc.
- Preferential booking on our Junior Keeper programme
- 1 x free adult entrance when booking a birthday party at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop
- 10% discount when you renew your annual pass within 3 months of it expiring
- 20% off entry to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium & 20% off climbs at Rocket Ropes when you show your Annual Pass
“The butterfly house was really good, well done. Tons of butterflies!” – Justin
“Really enjoyed the crocodiles and how knowledgeable the trainers were about them.” – Lucy
“Butterfly Creek took care of my wheelchair-bound husband last weekend with such dignity, respect and consideration. He was treated so well throughout the whole complex. Very wheelchair-friendly place. Thanks Butterfly Creek for making our day!” – Katherine
“Highly recommend it, perfect place for kids and family day outing. There’s so much to see and do. For the past 6 years I have been taking my boys there 4-5 times a year and every time they go there it’s like their first visit. We spend good 4-5 hours there. Staff are so nice and friendly, cafe food is very delicious and creatively presented. Kids loves watching crocodile feeding, catching butterflies, cuddling the bunnies and feeding the goat. Nice playground for kids to play at while we sit back and enjoy our hot drink and watch them play.” – Swarti
“We have been too quite a few attractions this holiday and this was clearly the winner in terms of quality of attractions and value for money.” – Sara
“Animal farm was great – totally interactive and hands on which all kids love, especially the feeding of the outside animals.” – Julie
“Fantastic. The dinosaurs were super cool. The butterflies were near and the tarantula….big! Food was good, great choices. Lots of different things here, farm animals, rabbits to pat and goats to watch. A very special place.” – Claire
“This was fantastic value for money. We all had an amazing day. Our 2 year old loved the giant crocodile and the bugs!!!! Our 4 and 5 year old girls LOVED the butterflies landing on them. The petting zoo was fantastic as a contrast of pace.” – Barbara
“Thankyou for the amazing day today enjoyed it before i flew back home” – Hayden
“The farm yard animals were so cute! My daughter enjoyed having her first cuddle with a baby rabbit, petting a baby lamb through the fence and being followed by the very friendly chickens that weren’t in pens. The goat enclosure was amazing!” – Storm