Passes & Gift Vouchers
We have a great range of passes and vouchers available: Day passes, annual passes & gift vouchers. Select what you want below and we look forward to seeing you. Not sure which date you want to visit? Not to worry, day passes are valid for up to 12 months from the purchase date.
Looking for the perfect gift? Follow the quick & easy steps below:
- Choose 1 of the 6 options below & click ‘Buy Gift Certificate’
- Enter the gift recipients details & click continue (the gift recipient won’t receive an email)
- Click the ‘+ Add to Booking’ button if you’d like to add more Gift Vouchers, then fill out your contact details & continue to payment page.
Once your purchase has been completed, you’ll be emailed a receipt & Gift Voucher(s).
- Unlimited daytime entry 9.30am – 5pm to all exhibits including Dinosaur Kingdom & Mythic Creatures
- 1 x free train ride per visit
- Bring a friend for FREE* on your birthday (can be an adult or child, visit must be 1 week prior or after visit)
- Quarterly digital newsletters plus regular alerts about special events, offers etc.
- Preferential booking on our Junior Keeper programme
- 1 x free adult entrance when booking a birthday party at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop
- 10% discount when you renew your annual pass within 3 months of it expiring
- 20% off entry to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium & 20% off climbs at Rocket Ropes when you show your Annual Pass
“We have been too quite a few attractions this holiday and this was clearly the winner in terms of quality of attractions and value for money.” – Sara
“Took our kids 4 and 6 to this place. They really did enjoy walking through the butterflies, one landed on nearly every person we saw inside.” – Jared
“The Butterfly house is simply amazing and to have the butterflies just flying around and landing on you was beyond words.” – Yaginaki
“Butterfly Creek took care of my wheelchair-bound husband last weekend with such dignity, respect and consideration. He was treated so well throughout the whole complex. Very wheelchair-friendly place. Thanks Butterfly Creek for making our day!” – Katherine
“Dinosaur kingdom was awesome and if i was a child it would have seemed so real to me (actually i felt like a child in the surroundings). It was very realistic with some dinosaurs moving and making noise, a lot were hiding under and by trees which made it exciting as to what you were going to see next, the variety of dinosaurs were unlimited, a lot of places to take great pictures with or without children in them, the area was in impeccable condition as if it was built yesterday.” – Mon
“Really enjoyed the crocodiles and how knowledgeable the trainers were about them.” – Lucy
“Loved it. A great family outing. Kids had lots of fun. Must visit when in Auckland.” – Karan
“The butterfly house is sensational!! Butterflies from all over the world flying about and landing on you. Just Awesome!!” – Ken
“The farm yard animals were so cute! My daughter enjoyed having her first cuddle with a baby rabbit, petting a baby lamb through the fence and being followed by the very friendly chickens that weren’t in pens. The goat enclosure was amazing!” – Storm
“The kids loved getting the opportunity to get up close and personal with many animals and critters that they wouldn’t ordinarily see at another facility in NZ (especially the dinosaurs!!)” – TB