Passes & Gift Vouchers
We have a great range of passes and vouchers available: Day passes, annual passes & gift vouchers. Select what you want below and we look forward to seeing you. Not sure which date you want to visit? Not to worry, day passes are valid for up to 12 months from the purchase date.
Looking for the perfect gift? Follow the quick & easy steps below:
- Choose 1 of the 6 options below & click ‘Buy Gift Certificate’
- Enter the gift recipients details & click continue (the gift recipient won’t receive an email)
- Click the ‘+ Add to Booking’ button if you’d like to add more Gift Vouchers, then fill out your contact details & continue to payment page.
Once your purchase has been completed, you’ll be emailed a receipt & Gift Voucher(s).
- Unlimited daytime entry 9.30am – 5pm to all exhibits including Dinosaur Kingdom & Mythic Creatures
- 1 x free train ride per visit
- Bring a friend for FREE* on your birthday (can be an adult or child, visit must be 1 week prior or after visit)
- Quarterly digital newsletters plus regular alerts about special events, offers etc.
- Preferential booking on our Junior Keeper programme
- 1 x free adult entrance when booking a birthday party at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop
- 10% discount when you renew your annual pass within 3 months of it expiring
- 20% off entry to SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium & 20% off climbs at Rocket Ropes when you show your Annual Pass
“The reptile encounter was great where they were brought out so people could touch and hold them.” – Lynn
“The butterfly house is sensational!! Butterflies from all over the world flying about and landing on you. Just Awesome!!” – Ken
“Loved it. A great family outing. Kids had lots of fun. Must visit when in Auckland.” – Karan
“The farm yard animals were so cute! My daughter enjoyed having her first cuddle with a baby rabbit, petting a baby lamb through the fence and being followed by the very friendly chickens that weren’t in pens. The goat enclosure was amazing!” – Storm
“Really enjoyed the crocodiles and how knowledgeable the trainers were about them.” – Lucy
“Dinosaur kingdom was awesome and if i was a child it would have seemed so real to me (actually i felt like a child in the surroundings). It was very realistic with some dinosaurs moving and making noise, a lot were hiding under and by trees which made it exciting as to what you were going to see next, the variety of dinosaurs were unlimited, a lot of places to take great pictures with or without children in them, the area was in impeccable condition as if it was built yesterday.” – Mon
“Animal farm was great – totally interactive and hands on which all kids love, especially the feeding of the outside animals.” – Julie
“Highly recommend it, perfect place for kids and family day outing. There’s so much to see and do. For the past 6 years I have been taking my boys there 4-5 times a year and every time they go there it’s like their first visit. We spend good 4-5 hours there. Staff are so nice and friendly, cafe food is very delicious and creatively presented. Kids loves watching crocodile feeding, catching butterflies, cuddling the bunnies and feeding the goat. Nice playground for kids to play at while we sit back and enjoy our hot drink and watch them play.” – Swarti
“Plenty of lovely animals for the kids to feed, pat and hold. Probably the nicest goat enclosure I have ever seen. The man who gave info on the small pets, rabbits, Guinea pigs, mice etc was very friendly and nice to the children.” – Funfoodies
“Butterfly Creek took care of my wheelchair-bound husband last weekend with such dignity, respect and consideration. He was treated so well throughout the whole complex. Very wheelchair-friendly place. Thanks Butterfly Creek for making our day!” – Katherine