Butterfly Creek Covid-19 Important Information
Vaccine passes are no longer required to visit Butterfly Creek. Mask wearing is still required when indoors or close proximity areas.
What you need to know about your visit:
- We recommend you book online to help us manage capacity
- Masks (aged 12+) and social distancing required within indoors areas
About the park
- We have plenty of sanitizing stations throughout the park
- We will be running encounters and train rides
- Our cafe is open for indoor and outdoor dining – seated and tables separated
- Our retail shop is open or check out our online gift shop
- We are taking birthday party and private party bookings. Enquire here
- Have fun but please be patient when moving through the park with our staff and other visitors.
We want to ensure you will have a fun and safe visit and have implemented a range of measures to keep you safe. Our exhibit & movement spaces are spread over a large area of around 18,000 square metres, with around 1 km of pathways. You are not confined with large numbers of other visitors – everyone is spread out over the park to ensure safe social distancing. You are also not subjected to repeat, high contact touch areas.
Park capacity: Under the government regulations Butterfly Creek is classified as a public venue and there are no limits on numbers (similar to a mall or zoo), as long as we have enough room for adequate social distancing.
Annual Passes: If you have an Annual Pass – you don’t need to book online, just turn up on the day you wish to visit. All Annual Passes will be extended by the length of the lockdown (subject to the validity left on the pass)
We want to assure we have made Butterfly Creek as safe as we can during these tough times. We hope you still get out and about and look forward to seeing you soon.
The team at Butterfly Creek