Now is the perfect time to start planning your end-of-year ECE Christmas party! We’ve put together a fantastic all-inclusive package providing the ultimate fun-filled experience for your tamariki. This package is generously discounted with 38% off park entry and includes a train ride, half-day room hire, a Christmas-themed set up, and tasty kids meal packs.
Enjoy a fun-filled day exploring Butterfly Creek’s attractions! Children will be enthralled by our giant saltwater crocodile feeding show at 1pm in addition to our other popular animal encounters. They will be able to immerse themselves in our tropical butterfly house, stroke friendly animals in Buttermilk Farm and watch cheeky tamarins, otters, and meerkats at play. Our nocturnal kiwi house provides a special opportunity to watch kiwi foraging in a natural environment. Children love exploring Dinosaur Kingdom and our Mythical Creatures where our animatronic models come alive, many of which can also be viewed as part of our fun-filled train ride.
ECE Christmas Package
Our all-inclusive Christmas Party package provides the ultimate fun-filled experience and is generously priced at a discount of 38% off our standard entry rates.
- Park entry including train ride
- Half-day room hire including Christmas table set up and Christmas tree
- Children’s meal pack including Christmas cookie
- $24.50 per child (3– 4 year olds). Min 20 paying children
- Free park entry and train rides for under 3s
- Meal packs for under 3s can be purchased for $14.50 each
- One adult entry is free per four paying children.
- Additional adult tickets can be purchased for $22.00 (save 24%)
Book your Christmas Party or get a quote
To make an ECE Christmas Party booking or generate a quote, follow the steps below:
- Click ‘Availability’ then go to the date to check if available OR
- Click blue ‘Book Now’ button
- Choose preferred day and enter numbers.
- Click Continue, enter in your details.
- You will receive a food order form and confirmation of your booking when your deposit has been paid.
For any questions, please email [email protected]