1. All school holiday program visits must be during weekdays only.
2. Groups must pay as a group and consist of 15 or more paying visitors (i.e. one payment). There are no exceptions for any late or unaccounted for adults, they will be charged the full price of $28.00 - ensure this is communicated to all parents. If they do pay separately they must mention they are with a group to receive the correct wristband.
3. All adults/teachers are responsible for the behavior of their students.
4. Groups are seen as a ‘Special Promotion’ – no membership pass/specials coupons/vouchers can be used on a visit.
5. Valuables should not be left in the bag storage room - Butterfly Creek is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. Use of the picnic tables by the playground are for people who have purchased from Papillon Bar & Café. We make an exception for educational groups – children are permitted to bring their own packed lunch. We encourage healthy eating at Butterfly Creek, fast food or takeaways are not permitted to be brought in during school trips.
7. On the day your group is welcomed and will be given guidance & rules etc. from our group co-ordinator, please see our website to download rules, risk management and trip planning information. This form is to give Butterfly Creek an idea of numbers visiting on a day so we can ensure we have sufficient staff here so our enclosures
and encounters run smoothly. Arrangements can be postponed or cancelled by the school without incurring a penalty.
7. As school holidays are our peak time, we are unable to provide private group train rides. We offer a discounted rate of $2pp for public train tickets which you can purchase on the day.
By completing this form you agree to the conditions above set out by Butterfly Creek and must abide by them.