• All participants must follow all instructions given by the coordinator and the keepers during the day.
• Due to the high demand of this programme, full payment must be made prior to the day of being a junior keeper. Your booking will only be confirmed once payment has been received. The $95 fee includes a $30 non-refundable deposit in case of cancellation on the day.
• Sensible footwear must be worn during the programme (we suggest gumboots for the farmyard plus alternative
shoes for the rest of the day).
• All activities involve some element of risk. Butterfly Creek does not take any responsibility for any injuries that are received if rules are ignored by the child.
• Participants must be between 7 and 12 years of age, unless agreed prior.
• Butterfly Creek reserves the right to cancel the programme due to an animal welfare or staffing issue, in
which case a full refund will be given.
• If medication is required to be administered to your child, you give permission for Butterfly Creek to, unless
otherwise stated above in the Application Form.
• Children must be picked up by 3.10pm at the latest, any time after this will be charged to the credit card provided
as the staff member on duty is assigned to the programme til 3pm.
• Family members can be receive a 20% discount off entrance prices on the day of the programme only.
• Children may be photographed during their Junior Keeper experience and these photos will be used by Butterfly
Creek for promotional purposes only.
• Due to the nature of this experience and the
possibility of unforeseeable animal or other welfare
issues, Butterfly Creek cannot guarantee that
particular animals and exhibits will be available on
the day of the experience.
• Butterfly Creek must be advised prior to the
Experience of any medical conditions, behavioural
issues or disabilities that may impact on a
• Butterfly Creek will not be liable for any personal
injury or for any lost or damaged equipment.