Buy Farm Pass Only or All Attractions Pass either online or at the Butterfly Creek shop.
Students must show a valid student ID with an expiry date or evidence of current enrollment ie an email or portal.
- Groups of 10+ get a 10% discount if paid as one payment on day of visiting. Not available with other offers or for students, seniors, extra children or family passes
- We can also offer discounted pricing for people that require special assistance – see our Special Assistance page.
Butterfly Creek is very easy to navigate, making it easy for toddlers and senior citizens. Allow for approximately 2 – 3 hours to see everything, then extra time for the train, encounters and stopping for lunch.
- Toilets are located at the end of the cafe and outside near the courtyard.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet located near the courtyard.
- Butterfly Creek caters for all wheelchairs, walkers, strollers and double buggies.
- There is a purified water station situated near the courtyard.
- Free maps are available at the shop which include all daily animal encounter times.
- There is a parent’s room next to the courtyard – a quiet spot to feed and change nappies.
- Highchairs are available for use in the cafe.
Butterfly Creek is open every day of the year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day between 9:30am & 5pm! Best of all we do not charge a public holiday surcharge. Last entry is at 4pm. Bookings are not required unless there are over 10 people, please see Groups for more info.
“This was fantastic value for money. We all had an amazing day. Our 2 year old loved the giant crocodile and the bugs!! Our 4 and 5 year old girls LOVED the butterflies landing on them. The petting zoo was fantastic as a contrast of pace.”