- Groups of 10+ get a 10% discount if paid as one payment on day of visiting. Not available with other offers or for students, seniors, extra children or family passes
- We can also offer discounted pricing for people that require special assistance – see our Special Assistance page.
Butterfly Creek is very easy to navigate, making it easy for toddlers and senior citizens. Allow for approximately 2 – 3 hours to see everything, then extra time for the train and stopping for lunch.
- Toilets are located at the end of the cafe and outside near the courtyard.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet located near the courtyard.
- Butterfly Creek caters for all wheelchairs, walkers, strollers and double buggies.
- There is a purified water station situated near the courtyard.
- Free maps are available at the shop.
- There is a parent’s room next to the courtyard – a quiet spot to feed and change nappies.
- Highchairs are available for use in the cafe.
Term Time Weekday :
We are open Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays from 9.30am to 4.00pm (last entry 3.00pm)
Note we are currently closed to the public Monday and Tuesdays during term time
Weekends Public & School Holidays hours:
We open from 9.30am to 5.00pm (last entry 4.00pm) on weekends (Saturday and Sundays)
We are open 7 days a week during school holidays from 9.30am to 5.00pm
We are also open all public holidays except for Christmas and Boxing Day when we are closed
“This was fantastic value for money. We all had an amazing day. Our 2 year old loved the giant crocodile and the bugs!! Our 4 and 5 year old girls LOVED the butterflies landing on them. The petting zoo was fantastic as a contrast of pace.”