- Groups of 10+ get a 10% discount if paid as one payment on day of visiting. Not available with other offers or for students, seniors, extra children or family passes
- We can also offer discounted pricing for people that require special assistance – see our Special Assistance page.
Butterfly Creek is very easy to navigate, making it easy for toddlers and senior citizens. Allow for approximately 2 – 3 hours to see everything, then extra time for the train and stopping for lunch.
- Toilets are located at the end of the cafe and outside near the courtyard.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet located near the courtyard.
- Butterfly Creek caters for all wheelchairs, walkers, strollers and double buggies.
- There is a purified water station situated near the courtyard.
- Free maps are available at the shop.
- There is a parent’s room next to the courtyard – a quiet spot to feed and change nappies.
- Highchairs are available for use in the cafe.
We’re open 7 days a week except Christmas & Boxing Day (25th & 26th of December 2020)
Weekday hours: 9.30am to 4.00pm (last entry 3.00pm)
Weekends Public & School Holidays hours: 9.30am to 5.00pm (last entry 4.00pm)
“This was fantastic value for money. We all had an amazing day. Our 2 year old loved the giant crocodile and the bugs!! Our 4 and 5 year old girls LOVED the butterflies landing on them. The petting zoo was fantastic as a contrast of pace.”