Buy Farm Pass Only or All Attractions Pass either online or at the Butterfly Creek shop.
- Groups of 10+ get a 10% discount if paid as one payment on day of visiting. Not available with other offers or for students, seniors, extra children or family passes
- We have discounted pricing for special needs also – see our Special Needs page
Butterfly Creek is very easy to navigate, making it easy for toddlers and senior citizens. Allow for approximately 2 – 3 hours to see everything, then extra time for the train, encounters and stopping for lunch.
- Toilets are located at the end of the cafe and outside near the courtyard.
- There is a wheelchair accessible toilet located near the courtyard.
- Butterfly Creek caters for all wheelchairs, walkers, strollers and double buggies.
- There is a purified water station situated near the courtyard.
- Free maps are available at the shop which include all daily animal encounter times.
- There is a parent’s room next to the courtyard – a quiet spot to feed and change nappies.
- Highchairs are available for use in the cafe.
Butterfly Creek is open every day of the year except Christmas Day and Boxing Day! Best of all we do not charge a public holiday surcharge. Bookings are not required unless there are over 15 people, please see Groups for more info.
|April – Oct||9:30 am to 5.00 pm with last entry at 4.00pm (No change for weekends, public holidays or school holidays during this time)|
|Nov – Mar||Mon – Fri (term time) 9.30 am to 5pm with last entry at 4pm (Weekends, school & public holidays 9am to 5.30 pm – last entry at 4.30pm)|
“This was fantastic value for money. We all had an amazing day. Our 2 year old loved the giant crocodile and the bugs!! Our 4 and 5 year old girls LOVED the butterflies landing on them. The petting zoo was fantastic as a contrast of pace.”