Holiday Fun at Butterfly Creek – Save 10% online!
Hang out at Butterfly Creek these April holidays and get 10% off on individual All Attraction passes online – book below. Plus we have our famous arts and crafts in Dinosaur Kingdom where the kids get to decorate amazing dinosaur and butterfly masks. Or have fun with our Walking Dino who will surprise the littlies when he moves about just like a real dinosaur! See calendar for information.
Come and meet our two newest cheekiest residents, Cotton Top Tamarin Monkeys Raf and Shyla. Plus visit our refreshed Butterfly House with over 700 butterflies fluttering around. We have Dinosaurs, Dragons, Mermaids & Unicorns, farm animals Kiwi, Otters and more.
Book online using promo code APRIL10 & save 10% on individual All Attraction passes from Saturday 17th April to Sunday May 2nd 2021
We want to assure you that your visit will be a safe one, we are a large park with plenty of room. Learn about our Health and Safety measures here.
*T’s & C’s: 10% discount valid only from 17/4/21 to 2/5/21. Valid for individual All Attractions passes only.
Not valid with any other discounts.
We have some fun activities happening during the school holidays, see the entertainment timetable below.
Saturday 17th April to Sunday 2nd May 2021
|Tues & Wed||Dino & Butterfly Mask Making||10.30am – 2:30pm||Boneyard Room (Dinosaur Kingdom)|
|Thurs & Fri||Special Entertainer TBC||11.00am – 2.30pm||Dinosaur Kingdom|
|Sat & Sun||Walking Dino team||11.00am – 2.30pm||Dinosaur Kingdom|
- We cant guarantee what time our walking dino team will be out as times will vary on the day between the times specified. The walking dino won’t be available if raining.
- We endeavor to ensure the activities above happen on the day advertised. However, if staff are unwell on the day we may need to change or cancel the activity – we will update this page if this happens.
Meet our walking dinosaur!
Want to meet a roaming dinosaur Dixie or Dinomite? Then Butterfly Creek is where you’ll want to be these school holidays. Come say hello & take a photo with our walking dinosaur who walks, roars and shakes their head!
Walking times will vary on the day, but be sure to hang around and you will catch them.
Face Painting/water tattoos and mask decorating fun
Spend some time in our Boneyard Room these holidays and catch some mask making fun or face painting in Dinosaur Kingdom. Let the littlies decorate one of our fun masks, choose from a dinosaur or butterfly mask. Or on specific days our lovely face painter will available.
- Our entertainer will do her best to provide face painting to those in line, but if super busy she may offer the water tattoos instead at that time. Please be patient.
Daily Animal Encounters
Want to get up close to our animals? Then you won’t want to miss our free daily encounters (At Level 1 only).
We have a total of 9 free daily animal encounters throughout the day, including a Butterfly Encounter to see colourful Butterflies being released into the tropical Butterfly House, and our very popular Croc Encounter at 1pm where you’ll see NZ’s only salt water Crocodiles Scar & Goldie.
- Save 10% online by choosing any individual All Attractions pass & applying promo code APRIL10 below.
- Or choose our Family Pass (2 adults + 2 children) which is already discounted by 11%.
- Click ‘Continue’, fill out a few details, make payment then you’re all set to go for your trip to Butterfly Creek.
Want to change your visit date? Not to worry, you can use your passes any day during the school holidays.
We look forward to seeing you!
*T’s & C’s: 10% discount valid only from 17th April to 2nd May 2021. Valid for individual All Attractions passes only.
Not valid with any other discounts.