Connect with Friends
Butterfly Creek is a great destination for seniors and senior groups such as Probus, Rotary, gardening clubs and RSA groups. It’s warm, under cover, wheelchair and walker friendly, and we have great attraction and food and beverage packages to offer.
- Group deals – SAVE 40%: Looking for a lovely outing with a group of friends? Check out our senior group deals and save. FLYER.
- Mid-week deals – SAVE 30% Tues/Wed: Visit mid-week & pay just $19.50pp for an All Attractions pass. Great for small groups (less than 10 people) & individuals. FLYER.
Have a group of 10 or more? We have created a few great options for you to chose from. All prices include entrance to Butterfly Creek but exclude the train. To qualify for these special prices bookings must be for 10 or more people, Monday – Friday only. Bus driver gets free admission.
|Attraction Entrance Only||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Attractions & morning or afternoon tea||Attractions & lunch||Attractions, lunch & dessert|
|Scones, cream, jam, tea & coffee||Pick one – Grilled chicken with mushroom sauce & salad; fish & chips; vegetarian pasta. Tea & coffee included||Pick one – Grilled chicken with mushroom sauce & salad; fish & chips; vegetarian pasta. Tea, coffee & sweet option (slice or cake) included.|
|$16 per person||$21.00 per person||$29.00 per person||$32.00 per person|
Come and visit us mid-week Tue or Wed and receive 30% off!
- Pay just $19.50pp for an All Attractions pass on a Tue or Wed
- Train is an additional $3 p/p
- Great for small groups (less than 10 people) & individuals
- Must be over 60 years and need to mention the deal when visiting to get the discount
Make a Booking
Booking your senior group visit is easy. First check availability then make a booking online by paying your 25% deposit* to secure your booking.
How to check availability:
- Click the word ‘Availability’ underneath either the Senior Group booking form below, then go to the date you are after to check if it’s available.
- If your preferred date is available, you can carry on making a booking by following the steps below.
How to make a booking:
- You can make a booking when you check availability as above.
- Or, go straight to the blue ‘Book Now’ button underneath either the Senior Group Booking form below.
- Choose the date you would like to come in, if you haven’t already.
- Enter the number of people in your group, then click the blue ‘Continue’ button.
- You can now add a morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch or lunch & dessert to your visit by clicking the blue ‘+’ button next to the option you’d like & choosing your preferred time.
- If you are booking a lunch or lunch & dessert, you can let us know your lunch choices.
” All 27 members of our group thoroughly enjoyed the visit to Butterfly Creek today. Many had never been before. Thank you for the lovely welcome. We were very appreciative of the friendly and helpful staff during our visit.”
Probus Club of Panmure