School Holiday Programme Providers – save up to 25%
Butterfly Creek is a great destination for school holiday programme providers. Our prices are competitive and the kids will have a fantastic day out. Butterfly Creek offers a fun, safe environment for children in your care, giving parents peace of mind when they book with you.
Conditions: Holiday programme bookings are available for registered holiday programme providers only and require a minimum of 15 paying children.
Plan your visit
Bookings must be made online and require a minimum of 15 children and a 25% deposit to secure your visit.
Deposits are refundable up to 2 weeks before your booking date. You will receive an email 2 weeks before your visit, containing all the information required to plan your trip. On the day of your visit, a group coordinator will meet you on arrival and get you set up for the day.
Due to increased demand during school holidays, we are not able to offer holiday programmes an exclusive group train ride option. You can add train rides to your booking for $2.50pp, but you will need to split your group and take the public train. No deposit is required for this option as we can’t guarantee availability.
Please check our list of FAQs here.
If you have any further questions, please contact our group booking coordinator via [email protected].
Pricing for School Holiday Programme Providers
Minimum of 15 children required
1 free adult per 8 paying children
Train ride – $2.50 pp (no exclusive group rides – public train times only)
Make a booking or get a quote
To get a quote on the cost of your visit enter the number of children and adults who will be visiting in the booking widget.
To make a booking follow the steps below:
- Click ‘Availability’ or ‘Book Now‘ to select your preferred date.
- Enter the numbers for each age range that you anticipate*.
- Enter your contact details and organisation name and select ‘Continue’.
- Scroll down to the deposit payment section to make payment.
- If you are unable to pay the deposit via card please take a note of your booking reference and email [email protected] to request an invoice or advise us that you’d like to set up a purchase order.
- IMPORTANT: Bookings are only confirmed once a deposit has been paid.
- You should receive an email confirmation from us immediately. If you do not receive this, please email [email protected]