Fundraising and Sponsorship Applications
Submit your request via the online Application form below, allow up to one week for a reply.
- Priority is given to education providers that have booked school visits for 2+ consecutive years
We do not provide donations for:
- Organisations fundraising on behalf of another organisation
- Private functions requesting gift bags or door prizes
- Individual requests such as for private events
- Political, fraternal or social organisations, research or travel grants.
Allocation of tickets is on a case by case basis. If successful, tickets must be collected from Butterfly Creek. To submit a donation request please click on the link below to fill out the form.
Looking for a unique job with Butterfly Creek?
Butterfly Creek is a great place to work with a great team environment and so many areas to work in including administration, operations, animal care, functions, cafe, kitchen, shop and exhibits.
Sales Executive – Part Time:
About the business:
Do you have sales experience and are looking for a flexible role for a fun business? We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive who will take ownership of the sales pipeline for all group bookings for our brands Butterfly Creek and Rocket Ropes targeting education, corporates, event companies, travel operators and senior groups.
This role is responsible for identifying and promoting packages to prospects via outbound calling and emailing and maintaining relationships with existing clients to help drive leads to our booking team. You need a passion for tourism/adventure attractions and are not afraid to pick up the phone to drive sales. You’ll be self-motivated and can manage your own workload.
About the role:
This role is part time and may suit someone returning to work as you are able to do the role during school hours. Or may suit someone who is simply after part time work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of all outbound sales activity (calling / emailing)
- Database management including some analysis to identify who to call
- Seek out new business opportunities and identify new customers
- Development of a measurable sales plan
- Help negotiate new contracts for new customers
- Assist in development of new sales collateral
- Presenting monthly results including market activity, sales, feedback
- Assisting marketing team when needed for other promotions
Benefits and perks
- Work at one of Auckland’s popular family attractions and high ropes parks
- A flexible role, can work school hours if need
- Great location, free coffee, work among dinosaurs & butterflies
- Get to visit for free with your family when ever you like
Skills and experience
- Proven sales experience is essential especially outbound sales calling
- Experience managing customer databases for sales activity
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Must be well spoken and have clear English
- The ability to work autonomously and manage your own call cycles
- Some marketing experience to support the sales activity
- Knowledge of email programmes (Mail Chimp) ideal but not essential
- Must have a full NZ work visa
This is a flexible part time role of 20 hours a week initially on a 6 month fixed term contract that may go permanent over time. You must have a full NZ work visa to apply.