Fundraising and Sponsorship Applications
Submit your request via the online Application form below, allow up to one week for a reply.
- Priority is given to education providers that have booked school visits for 2+ consecutive years
We do not provide donations for:
- Organisations fundraising on behalf of another organisation
- Private functions requesting gift bags or door prizes
- Individual requests such as for private events
- Political, fraternal or social organisations, research or travel grants.
Allocation of tickets is on a case by case basis. If successful, tickets must be collected from Butterfly Creek. To submit a donation request please click on the link below to fill out the form.
Looking for a unique job with Butterfly Creek?
Butterfly Creek is a great place to work with a great team environment and so many areas to work in including administration, operations, animal care, functions, cafe, kitchen, shop and exhibits.
Payroll, HR & H&S Administrator
Butterfly Creek is a highly innovative tourism and hospitality venue located close to Auckland Airport. We enjoy a lovely setting with ample free car-parking and provide first class facilities.We are currently seeking a mature, reliable and experienced Payroll officer with HR experience and confident knowledge of H&S aspects to support department managers across our 3 companies at ‘Butterfly Creek’ , ‘Rocket Ropes’ and ‘Lock n Load Adventures’.